Beef Tacos with Smokey Beans Recipe by Cool Beans
Tacos are so tasty and great fun to eat! They’re also really easy to make – and with Cool Beans it’s more of an assembly job than cooking, making life even easier!
– 1 pot of Smoky Cool Beans
– 300 grams sirloin steak
– 1 avocado
– 1 red chilli
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– sea salt
– freshly cracked black pepper
– 1 red onion
– 1 bunch of fresh coriander
– 1 lime
– taco shells
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Finely chop the onion, garlic, and chilli.
3. Slice the steak into strips.
4. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, garlic and chilli and cook for a few minutes to soften.
5. Add the steak strips to the pan, season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes until cooked.
6. While the steak is cooking, pour the pot of Smoky Cool Beans into a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until simmering.
7. Meanwhile spread the taco shells out on a baking tray and place in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes until crisp.
8. Peel and dice the avocado.
9. Now time to Assemble! Fill the shells with some cool beans, the steak mix, and some avocado. Sprinkle with fresh coriander and squeeze over some lime juice, and tuck in!
Well some people say they are great because they are high in protein and fibre, others say its because they are super healthy and convenient and really low in calories and fat! Mums and dads love that they have no added sugar! Coeliacs are excited they now have a tasty, convenient gluten free snack!
Bottom line is they are super DELICIOUS!!
Made with quality ingredients in three great flavours (original tomato flavour, smokey paprika flavour and hot hot chilli) you can heat and enjoy them within minutes.
TRY THEM you wont regret it!!