Hi there! Today I’m sharing my latest creation, balsamic and bacon baked Brussels sprouts! I absolutely adore Brussels sprouts and I love coming up with new ways to enjoy them!
– 500 g Brussels sprouts
– 3 pieces of thick cut back bacon, cut into strips
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 5 tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
– 1/2 tsp coarse salt (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
2. Halve your Brussels sprouts, place them in a baking tray and toss in the olive oil and balsamic.
3. Scatter with the bacon pieces and coarse salt if using.
4. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, tossing half way through until golden brown and the bacon is cooked through.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!