Baked Raspberry Oats Recipe By Glenisk
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp water
- 300g Glenisk Vanilla Irish Strained Protein Yogurt
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 120g oats
- 100g frozen or fresh raspberries
- Lightly oil an ovenproof dish or individual ramekin dishes.
- Whisk the eggs, Glenisk yogurt and water together in a large bowl.
- Add the desiccated coconut and oats and continue to whisk until well combined. Finally stir through the raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into a large ovenproof dish or individual ramekins.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C/180°C fan/400°F for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out cleanly. You can also cook in a microwave on high for 10 minutes.