Baked Oats Recipe by The Wonky Spatula
This baked oats recipe is perfect to get you back on track after Christmas! Porridge is such a brilliant meal to start off your day with and baking the oats really changes it up!
– 45g oats (gluten free oats work well here)
– 1 tbsp agave
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 75 ml of water
– 1 egg
– 35g raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a large bowl whisk together all of the liquids.
3. Stir in the oats and whisk together until the mixture is combined.
4. Place in an oven proof dish, scatter the raspberries on top and bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes until fully cooked to your liking, enjoy!
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!