I absolutely adore baked Brussels sprouts! I can never understand why they have such a bad reputation! They are a definite staple in my day to day diet at the moment and I love coming up with new ways to enjoy them!
– 250 g Brussels sprouts
– 2-3 tbsp dried cranberries
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1/2 tsp coarse salt
1. Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
2. Halve your Brussels sprouts, place them in a baking tray and toss in the olive oil and sprinkle in the cranberries and coarse salt.
3. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, tossing half way through until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Serve your baked Brussel sprouts and enjoy!
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!