“Who doesn’t love a good fried egg? These are divine – a great Asian twist on the regular fried egg. They pack a bit of heat, but you can dial down the chilli if you like it a little milder, or add more if you dare. We regularly make these for a weekend brunch. They’re perfect served on a little toasted sourdough, or even a little rice too. Mix it all together and it’s delicious.”
– 4 Eggs
– 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
– 1 Red Chilli (finely chopped)
– 1 Spring Onion (finely chopped)
– 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
– 1\2 Tsp Ground Ginger
– 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. Drop a little oil onto a pan on a medium heat and drop on 80% of your chillis and allow to cook for a minute or two.
2. Next up crack your eggs into the pan on top of the chillis, as the eggs start to cook drop on your sprint onion and sesame seeds and cook. Tip – cover your
pan with a lid and it will cook the eggs a lot more evenly.
3. Once cooked plate your eggs, garnish with the rest of the chilli and a drizzle of soy sauce.
The bestselling husband and wife team are back with 100 more simple, delicious and slimming recipes that are sure to be loved by everyone in the family and won’t blow your shopping budget! When Gina and Karol set out to lose weight, they wanted to create recipes that everyone in their busy home could enjoy, whether they were keeping an eye on their waistline or not. From breakfast inspiration like Italian Baked Eggs to speedy midweek meals like Crispy Beef Tacos and Buttermilk Chicken Burgers, slow-cooker and air-fryer favourites to recipes that kids can cook themselves, each recipe is packed full of Gina and Karol’s trademark bold flavours. This book is all about creating comforting, homely food that is big on taste but easy on the waist – and on the wallet!