Asian Chicken Stir Fry Recipe by Green Isle
Put your best plate forward this year, with these simple and delicious Green Isle recipes.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 4 chicken breasts cut into strips boneless
- 1 Asian Stir-Fry Asian bag Green Isle
- Basil handful of fresh leaves, shredded
- Mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, honey, water and black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or deep frying pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and gently fry for 1 minute. Add in the chicken and stir-fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce mixture, continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Gently stir in 1 bag of Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry and let it cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix through shredded basil.
- Serve with Green Isle Cauliflower Rice.
A new year is a good time for a fresh start. Ensuring you put your best plate forward, Green Isle has put together quick and easy healthy family dinner recipes to help kick start the new year, without having to compromise on taste! Stock your freezer with the best of frozen food by Green Isle and enjoy the convenience of always having nutritious, delicious vegetables and plant-based foods on hand.