Indulge in a Little Après Ski with This Week’s Best Travel Deals
Perfectly groomed pistes and mouth-watering Italian cuisine make Italy the ideal ski destination. From family-friendly ski resorts, incredible views, terrific tipples at après ski, and amazing skiing opportunities, Italy really has it all. Family comes first in Italy, and that mantra stays strong on the ski slopes. So, don’t be shocked when you see the abundance of children’s skiing areas available. These spots will ensure your little ones get the hang of the one-two step and not the one-two slip!
Although France is first to come to mind when people think of glacier and high-altitude skiing, Italy also competes quite admirably. After all, Italy does border the summit of the highest mountain in Europe – Mont Blanc. We can’t talk about Italy and not mention the delicious cuisine. While pizza, pasta and parmesan are great, Italian food has even more to offer, and mountain food in Italy is a way of life!
Whether you’ve already visited the magnificent resorts or you’re looking for a slight change in scenery; there are more than a few reasons to consider Italy as your next ski destination.
We’ve listed the latest 7-night Italian ski getaways from Crystal Ski Holidays, perfect for a pre-summer getaway;
– Depart on 3rd March 2019, stay at the 2* Hotel Cristallo, Courmayeur on a half-board basis from €469pp
– Depart on 9th March 2019, stay at the 3* Hotel Italo, Madonna Di Campiglio on a half-board basis from €565pp
– Depart on 17th March 2019, stay at the 3* Apartments Olympic, Sestriere on a self-catering basis from €319pp (4 sharing)
– Depart on 17th March 2019, stay at the 3* Hotel Biancaneve, Sauze D’Oulx on a half-board basis from €559pp
– Depart on 17th March 2019, stay at the 3* Hotel Petit Palais, Cervinia on a half-board basis from €779pp
All the above offers include flights from Dublin, 20kg luggage and transfers. Book your ski getaway now with Crystal Ski, visit www.crystalski.ie or speak to a ski advisor by calling 01-6533-500.