Adare Manor is delighted to debut a new guest experience designed specifically for couples that were planning to marry in the spring or summer of 2020 and were required to postpone or cancel their nuptials and/or honeymoon plans due to the pandemic.
Anita Higgins, Director of Business Development at Adare Manor, said
“Over the past number of months couples all around the globe have had the very difficult decision of postponing or cancelling their wedding plans, after months, or even years, of planning. We have received many enquiries and requests from guests looking for something very special on the date they were due to get married or go on honeymoon and although nothing can replace their actual wedding day, our hope is to provide a safe and secure space for them to celebrate this milestone moment in their lives without compromising the luxury experience they were first seeking.”
This “Staycation-moon” experience includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a Stateroom with breakfast each morning
- Dedicated concierge to create personalised itinerary
- Private Horse & Carriage tour of Adare Manor with champagne and chocolates
- Dinner on one evening in The Carriage House restaurant
- Dinner on one evening in the Michelin-starred Oak Room restaurant
- Private wine tasting in the Wine Cellar
- Ultraluxe picnic experience on the estate with dedicated picnic butler
- Private transfer to Scariff Harbour for Wild River Cruise Experience with lunch or afternoon tea included
- Private Romantic Cinema Screening on an evening of your choice with cocktails
- Dedicated romantic photoshoot on the estate grounds to capture the special memories
- Specialty branded gift on turndown each evening
The “Staycation-moon” package is priced from €5,000 per couple.
Adare Manor offers a wide range of outdoor pursuits available across the estate. These include a round of golf on the Ryder Cup 2027 course, fishing, falconry, archery, clay pigeon shooting, walking and cycling trails, horse and carriage tours, wildlife watching, gun dog training, picnics, and visiting the enchanting fairy garden in the woods. Adare Manor also boasts some of the most spectacular gardens such as the formal French gardens, walled gardens, and the arboretum. The 5-Star resort can also offer self-guided audio historical tours to those who prefer a cultural break.
Adare Manor will continue to protect the health and well-being of their team and their families, guests and the local community of Adare against the spread of this virus. All current protocols and safety guidelines will be updated online. For more information, please visit: www.adaremanor.com.