At Zampas, Executive Chef Stuart Heeney uses incredible Irish produce from around the Island & recreates the bold & vibrant flavours of Nikkei Cuisine in the heart of Dublin city. Nikkei Cuisine is the influence of Japanese culinary heritage on traditional Peruvian food.
TheTaste have teamed up with Zampas to bring you a great experience exclusive to our readers: 2 course dinner for 2 people, plus a bottle of wine, for only €70 (RRP €95).
A special menu has been curated for this experience, you can find this menu here.
This exclusive experience can be redeemed by mentioning TheTaste at the time of booking. To book, call (01) 482 5017 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, if booking via OpenTable, make sure to mention TheTaste offer in the comments.
– Experience is valid Sunday to Thursday
– Advance booking required by calling (01) 482 5017, you must mention TheTaste.ie offer when booking.
– If bookings are made via OpenTable, TheTaste.ie offer must be mentioned in the comments of the booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue.
– Experience is only valid for special set menu above
– Menu items may be subject to change based on availability.
– Overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant.
– Experience subject to availability.