3 Gin Cocktail Recipes from The Mint Bar at The Westin Dublin
The Mint Bar at The Westin Dublin has partnered with Tanqueray to bring a delicious new range of gin cocktails to the Dublin style set this summer. Served on Friday nights, the Cool as a Cucumber menu features classic cocktails as well as new twists, all set to the soulful beats of The Mint Bar’s resident DJ.
Get a taste of Tanqueray with these three signature Mint Bar Cocktail Recipes; recreate The Ultimate G&T, sparkle with a Raspberry Lime Bellini, and make sure you have the The Last Word.
The Ultimate G&T
– 50ml Tanqueray 10 premium gin
– Thomas Henry tonic
– Fresh pink grapefruit
1. Take a large Copa glass and fill with ice. Don’t be afraid to fill the glass completely.
2. Add 50mls of Tanqueray 10.
3. Place a long spoon into the glass and add Thomas Henry tonic by pouring along the spoon. This will ensure the tonic retains as much gas as possible and is really crisp.
4. Add a wedge of fresh pink grapefruit and thyme.
The Mint Bar serves their Ultimate G&T with a cucumber and mint gazpacho, flavoured with cumin-spiced roast chickpeas
The Last Word
– 30ml Tanqueray gin
– 15ml green chartreuse
– 15ml maraschino liqueur
– 15ml fresh lime juice
– 10ml egg white
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker and dry shake.
2. Strain the cocktail and serve in a coupe glass with a twist of lime.
Raspberry Lime Bellini
– 20ml Tanqueray gin
– 20ml raspberry cordial
– 20ml lime cordial
1. Add the first three ingredients to a champagne flute and top it up with Prosecco.
2. Stir the cocktail and add a single raspberry garnish.
The Mint Bar is set within the original bank vaults beneath The Westin Hotel in Dublin’s city centre. With a striking interior and contemporary atmosphere, it’s the ultimate chill-out spot for underground drinks and dancing.